Hello Edward,

Sorry about my ignorance. By Baja. are you referring to Baja California? Do
you have any sulphur xls from there? I only have a tiny piece of earthy
sulphur, but not to worry, I have plenty of other stuff. Sulphur and
sulphurous ores are quite rare in Germany. Again, I must ask where Indo. is?
Indonesia, Indiana, Idaho? Indochina perhaps?

We are all fine. Business has been bad the last year or so, but appears to
be picking up well again the last three or four months.

Best wishes

--
Alan Johnson, Geotr@ns
Staatl. gepr. Geol.-Techniker (Umweltgeologie)