Unlike many here I have experience of some equipment used in the e TV
programmer.

It's a remarkably well put together series, perhaps it tries to say too
much but it's audience is the great unwashed, and even my aged mother
enjoys it.  My Uncle and his & my fathers cousin (aged 103) think the
farming aspects are fairly sound.

I bought a Wilfley table used in the tin mines (for ore processing) back
in the 90's ( I have current sales literature as well), it's near
impossible to show how they work when all the tin mimes are closed. We
used ours to reprocesses the slag from melting gold :D  Programs mes
like this are tasters to draw people in to being inquisitive.

I don't currently live in the UK but when I'm here I'm constantly
reminded just how good UK TV really is compared to the dross from elsewhere.

Ian