Cecilia, the first printed edition of the Roman Missal (1474) was edited by Robert Lippe in 2 vols. (Text, 1899, Collation with other editions, 1907) and is available on the web here:
    http://www.archive.org/details/missaleromanumm01churgoog

If you're chasing resonances and all you want is "a generally reliable indication" of the Roman Mass tradition before Trent, this may be a good place to start, but, as you know, there were textual variations over time and place. The Lippe ed. gives the references for the biblical readings but not for other (usually biblical) texts such as introits, etc.

Henry Bradshaw Society volumes are available as print-on-demand:
    v. 1: http://www.boydellandbrewer.com/store/viewItem.asp?idProduct=10364
    v. 2: http://www.boydellandbrewer.com/store/viewItem.asp?idProduct=13300

There are others on the list much more expert, but I hope this is helpful. -- Paul Chandler