Markers wanted at Ravensbourne

We want to build up a roster of ten regular markers who would be able to mark
our Industry and Professional Practice Common Unit at Levels 1, 2, and 3, which
covers topics related to employability e.g. researching an industry,
identifying target companies, developing CVs and promotional material etc

The
work would involve an initial briefing session at Ravensbourne, marking at
home, a second session for cross-marking at Ravensbourne and some instruction on
Moodle, our Virtual Learning Environment, via which we receive, mark and give
feedback on assignments.

We
estimate the number of days per marker at 5 -7 per assessment cycle and

we will need markers for the following indicative dates:

Level 1 Formative
     assessment: Wednesday 2 February  to
     Monday 14 February 2011Levels 2 & 3
     Formative assessment: Wednesday 2 March to Monday 14 March.Levels 1, 2, & 3
     Summative assessment: Wednesday 20 April to Monday 23 May.

You will be experienced in marking written work at undergraduate level, have an
understanding of or an interest in design, digital media or cultural studies
and be utterly reliable.

We will pay a generous hourly rate and will provide instruction and support.

The
Ravensbourne campus is right next to the O2 arena on the Greenwich Peninsular: 6 Penrose Way, London SE10 0EW.

Please
send your details, including experience and two referees, to: [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,

Lizzie

Dr Lizzie Jackson,

Mobile: 0780.872.5141