Dear MCGers

At UKMW10, I suggested that we attempt to crowd source an advocacy statement by members that museums facing cuts could use.  I've put my first draft up on the MCG website http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/2010/12/16/advocacy-statement/ and would really appreciate all/any feedback from you by the end of the year.

Wishing you all a good break over Christmas and a happy new year

Gemma

Gemma Sturtridge
Assistant Collections Officer
Croydon Museum Service
Community Services Department | Culture Division
Room G11, Croydon Clocktower
Katharine Street, Croydon, CR9 1ET

Tel: 020 8253 1026

www.museumofcroydon.com<http://www.museumofcroydon.com/> (Museum)
www.croydon.gov.uk/museums<http://www.croydon.gov.uk/leisure/museum/museumofcroydon> (Council)

Book a seat for the Clocktower's autumn programme: http://www.croydonclocktower.org.uk

Find out how to save pounds by slimming your bin: http://www.croydon.gov.uk/slimbin

Please use this web site address to view the Council's E-Mail disclaimer -
www.croydon.gov.uk/disclaimer/email.htm