Dear all

This is an extraordinary research and learning opportunity for me that constitutes also an excellent consultancy opportunity for those who are affected by financial constraints, funding cuts or skill shortage dynamics and nevertheless are committed to implement  new standards, or to review and improve their current practices.

As a high skilled professional affected by the recession and  fortunate enough to be on a flexible new deal (that means I am entitled to receive financial help to pay the rent, the bills etc etc),  while I am currently looking for new career opportunities,  I am required to identify by January 10th  a max four week assignment useful for me as a learning and development period that it is supposed to lead me to new employment, programmes and projects, (paid) work assignments etc.

Considered my former experiences and background and the intention to develop further research and know how about innovation information management, this opportunity should be aimed at change management and goals like:
-  design  procedures and writing policies for data delivery through a diversity of channels / media;
-  assessing  assurance and policies requirements especially with regard to data protection and records management challenges;
- audit and analyse common mistakes or data pitfalls in library catalogs, authority files, electronic archives, databases or other services managed via intranet or procurement systems.

I am particularly interested in organisational aspects of the current challenges affecting the public sector (e.g. how can we redesign or "adapt"  acquisitions and cataloguing workflows with 3 people instead of 8?) and related data quality  issues but really keen on considering other similar goals and priorities in corporate contexts (such as the alignment of data treatment  to records management compliance and best practices requirements).

More information about me: see my Linkedin profile, cv on my personal website at http://www.brunellalongo.info

Do not hesitate to contact me, preferably by December 31, with your own proposals, requests  ideas or projects to see if / how we can spend four week working together!

Thank you very much for your attention and proposals.

Brunella Longo
7 New College Court
London NW3 5EX
T +44 (0) 75 49921488