We have a quantity of Times Microfilm, from 1972 through to 1994, maybe not complete runs, but about 10 boxes in all.

If anyone is interested in filling some gaps or would like the whole collection, please contact me and we can discuss how it could be collected.

Ruth Silburn

Public Service Manager

Suffolk Record Office<BLOCKED::http://www.suffolk.gov.uk/sro>

Adult and Community Services

Suffolk County Council

Lowestoft Library

Clapham Road

Lowestoft

NR32 1DR

Tel:01502 405358

Email:[log in to unmask]

www.suffolk.gov.uk<http://www.suffolk.gov.uk>

Emails sent to and from this organisation will be monitored in accordance
with the law to ensure compliance with policies and to minimise any
security risks.
The information contained in this email or any of its attachments may
be privileged or confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive
this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using
the reply facility in your email software.