Good Morning,

I have been made aware that spam mail is still being sent from my previous hotmail address; [log in to unmask], I have tried many ways to stop this from happening, but it seems impossible to guarantee that no further spam mail will be sent to my contacts, for that I would advice all recipients to delete and block the latter email address so you wouldn't receive further emails from that account.

I do apologies for any annoyance caused and I take this opportunity to thank you for your kind attention and wish you in advance a happy new year.

Best regards,

Karima Benaicha-Boudjillouli
مؤسسة الفرقان للتراث الإسلامي
Al-Furqan Islamic Heritage Foundation