I will be out of the office starting 23/12/2010 and will not return until 04/01/2011.

I will be out of the office from 24 December and will return on Tuesday 4 Jan. 2011.This message and any attachment is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.