Dear Chris

I don't have a specific supplier in mind but try the links in the Map Curators' Toolbox at http://www.cartography.org.uk/default.asp?contentID=741  Let me know if you come across any  suppliers not mentioned here

Incidentally, I have recently checked and updated all of the links in the Toolkit. Let me know if your favourite website is not featured, or if you find any errors.

Anne