From: Information literacy and information skills teaching discussion list [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Dunlop Jayne [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 10:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Module design

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share examples of information literacy modules that they currently teach? I’m starting an online module from scratch and any assistance would be appreciated.  I have the Cardiff handbook and the main information literacy website details.

The intention is to produce something in Blackboard following the structure of SCONUL’s seven pillars.

Thanks in anticipation

Jayne

Jayne A. Dunlop

Subject Assistant Librarian

Faculty of Arts & Faculty of Computing and Engineering

Learning Resource Centre

University of Ulster

Coleraine Campus

028 7032 4546