From: Greening Sarah [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 December 2010 10:33
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Health Information Newsletter December 2010

Dear All,
Attached is December's newsletter.

**Tomorrow - Can I bring your attention in particular to the Information Revolution web chats that are happening at regular intervals on NHS local (www.nhslocal.nhs.uk<http://www.nhslocal.nhs.uk> ) - there is 1 tomorrow ( tues 14th). Do join in - I chaired the first one a couple of weeks ago which was a first for me! They are exciting interactive discussions with professionals who you may not usually get a chance to quiz on these issues.  Remember that I am also collating responses to the Information Revolution from yourselves - do send your issues / comments etc in to me asap.

**31st January Event - BOOK NOW - The other point of interest to staff in the West Midlands on this mailing list is the PiF Partnership Event that I am holding on 31st January - attached is the draft programme. This is now open to anyone to attend and is free but places are limited so book your place now (return the attached form to the address given on form, not to me)!  Can I please ask that if you book a place and then find you can't go - please let me know so I can give your place to someone else - I am anticipating that we will have to turn people away so any empty seats will be very frustrating on the day.

I wish you all a very Happy Christmas and New Year.

Regards,
Sarah Greening
Health Information Co-ordinator
NHS West Midlands
St. Chad's Court
213 Hagley Road
Birmingham
B16 9RG<http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=404571&y=286046&z=0&sv=b16+9rg&st=2&pc=b16+9rg&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf>
Tel: 0121 695 2227
Website: www.equip.nhs.uk<http://www.equip.nhs.uk> Quality Health Information for the West Midlands public

Do you want to influence the way people in the future will be able to make choices about their health?

If so Click Here<http://www.dh.gov.uk/en/Consultations/Liveconsultations/DH_119651> and Here<http://www.dh.gov.uk/en/Consultations/Liveconsultations/DH_120080>

This email and any attachment is intended solely for the recipient. Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail.. The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. All emails are monitored for security reasons. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NHS West Midlands. In the interests of the environment please think carefully before printing this email.

Thank you for your co-operation.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail