From: Jeffries Chris (NHSNW) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 30 November 2010 14:00
To: 'Alison Tylor '; Baxter Kirstie (NHSNW); Cunliffe Ruth (NHSNW); Stewart David (Ashton, Leigh and Wigan PCT); Hough Donna; Ellcock David (NHSNW); Haydock Louise (NHSNW); Hemsworth Kerry (Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust); Jackson Gaye (NHSNW); Marsden Julia (NHSNW); Laverick Dianna (NHSNW); Leigh Kim (NHSNW); MacMillan Victoria (NHSNW); McArdle Joe (NHSNW); Mclauchlan Neil (NHSNW); Thomas Liz (NHSNW); Doherty Kim (NHSNW); Bowman Jacky (NHSNW); Plumridge Mark (NHSNW); Braidwood Sara (North West Strategic Health Authority); 'Jennifer Harrop'; 'Joseph Collum'; 'Mike Farrell'
Subject: AQuA News - Nov 2010 for information

Chris Jeffries
Acting Director of Workforce and Education
Workforce and Education Directorate
NHS North West
3 Piccadilly Place
Manchester, M1 3BN

0161 625 7116
M 07836 262 483

You can also contact me through Debbie Burns on 0161 625 7156 and at [log in to unmask] or Louise Haydock on 0161 625 7300  and at [log in to unmask]

Switchboard: 0845 050 0194
www.northwest.nhs.uk

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or other action taken in respect of this email is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you have received.