Dear all

I'm sure you will want to share with me in thanking Neil for his hard work and enthusiasm over the years that he has worked at Blackpool and then in Central & Eastern Cheshire - and also in wishing him the best for the future.

David

________________________________
From: A list for health related libraries within the North West of England [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Foley Neil (5H4) CCPCT Knowledge Services Officer [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 06 December 2010 12:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CECPCT Library - Closing - Goodbye

Dear All
Apologies for cross-posting.

As you are all aware from previous postings, the Library at Central & Eastern Cheshire Primary Care Trust (CECPCT) was scheduled to physically close at the end of November 2010.
That time has passed and the Library is now closed.

After much thought, I have decided to accept the National Mutually Agreed Resignation Scheme (MARS), with a termination date of 31 December. It is not a decision I have taken lightly.

After two and a half years of developing the Library with much achieved and much more that could have been achieved had the Library continued, the closure of the Library has prompted me to leave the NHS. I appreciate very much the rapport developed with many members of LIHNN, both at physical meetings and also via the giving and taking via the LIHNN lists. I will remember many of the conversations I’ve had, both professional and social. It has been said many times that there is a wealth of knowledge, experience and know-how in this Network. It is true. It has been a great pleasure working with you all.

I am proud of what has been achieved at CECPCT. Thank you all, again, for your professional camaraderie.

Neil

P.S.  I will be at the Christmas Study Day.

Neil Foley
Library
Central & Eastern Cheshire Primary Care Trust
Universal House
ERF Way
Off Pochin Way
Middlewich
Cheshire
CW10 0QJ

Tel: 01606  275229
Fax: 01606 835541

Library Intranet Site<http://nww.int.cecpct.nhs.uk/v3/viewer/viewhtml.aspx?DocID=754>                 View Library Online Catalogue<http://nww.library.cecpct.nhs.uk/heritage/>                Register for NHS Athens Account<https://register.athensams.net/nhs/nhseng/>

What are your information needs?
[cid:image001.jpg@01CB953E.16D8A980]

Thank you for your co-operation.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail