Message

Dear everyone

I would like to take this moment to remind you that the closing date for proposals for the 2011 ALDinHE Annual Conference is next Monday 13 December.  We have already received some very interesting proposals and would urge you to get your proposals in by next Monday if you can.  We know more than ever, that our presenters and delegates will need a good idea of the conference programme in order to make their cases for attending, so it is with this urgency in mind, that we ask you to try and meet the Monday 13 December deadline if you possibly can.  Thanks very much indeed!

The email below provides some information about the conference.  The on-line conference proposal form is on the ALDinHE website but if you do have any questions at all do contact one of the conference organising committee:

Christine Keenan   [log in to unmask]
Julia Braham         [log in to unmask]
Andy Hagyard       [log in to unmask]
David Bowers        [log in to unmask]

Best wishes
Chris

Christine Keenan FHEA

Learning and Teaching Fellow

School of Design, Engineering & Computing

Bournemouth University

Poole House

Fern Barrow

Poole  Dorset