Hello,

Increasingly we are all developing teaching resources that are hosted in virtual learning environments and shared through distance and blended courses. We are also aware that there is a rich source of learning and teaching materials openly available as well as a wealth of resources that can inform and contribute to the development of our own materials.

As  part of a JISC/HEA Open Educational Resource project we are curious to explore perceptions and understandings of intellectual property rights (and particularly copyright) across the higher education sector, related to the development of teaching and learning resources. In order to do this we have developed a questionnaire and would be very grateful if you could take approximately 20 minutes to complete it. Responses will inform the content of a course that aims to raise awareness of IPR in designing and repurposing teaching materials for open access.

The questionnaire can be accessed at https://surveys.heacademy.ac.uk/ipr4ee/

Thank you for taking part. You can find more information on the project development at http://learning.space.falmouth.ac.uk/openspace

Caroline Cash

Intellectual Property Rights For Educational Environments (IPR4EE) project of the University College Falmouth. The IPR4EE project is funded by HEFCE and part of the JISC/HE Academy UKOER Phase II programme.
[cid:image002.jpg@01CB9570.EF5FF470]

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please inform us immediately and then delete it. Unless it specifically states otherwise this email does not form part of a contract.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of University College Falmouth. You should carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment. University College Falmouth accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses