Christine,
No problem. Leeds Uni has Microsoft exchange for email. Part of that is Outlook Web Access, which has calendaring as part of its functionality. See ISS for more info

Nick

Sent while on the move

Nicholas Bowskill,
Faculty of Education,
University of Glasgow
Scotland.

Shared Thinking - pedagogy for the networked classroom
http://www.sharedthinking.info