Hello,
On our CREAM CE we're seeing a number of atlas software installation
jobs fail with the user seeing the error:

Terminated
Master process killed

We can also see this error in the job's StandardError. In the job's
StandardOutput I can see the interesting last 2 lines:
job exit status = 1
jw exit status = 2

I'm having trouble figuring out what's going on here, I don't see
anything out of the ordinary in the logs (but then I'm still very much a
CREAM noob). Other jobs from the same user ran without this error. I'm
not even sure if this is a CREAM error or a batch system problem, and
google wasn't any help either (which always worries me!). Has anyone
seen this before? Or perhaps have an idea of what else to look for? At
first I thought this was some sort of proxy error but the user jobs are
young (less then an hour old) and some of his jobs are getting through.

We're running glite-ce-cream-1.12.3-1 on top of an lsf-7.0.6-1 batch
system running on a seperate node.

Thanks in advance,
Matt