Heya,

>>> For jobs submitted through the WMS, CERequirements will be set to:
>>>
>>> other.GlueHostMainMemoryRAMSize > 512;
>>
>> So i need to account for both JDL and WMS CERequirement variables in
>> my lsf_local_submit_attributes.sh (the difference being an other?
>> Would this again be set to '512' rather then 512?
>

> Sorry, I didn't understand

My apologies, I tried to keep things short and instead just became
unclear. What I failed at asking was for confirmation that my
lsf_local_submit_attributes.sh would (in our case) need to take into
account both direct jdl CERequirements (GlueHostMainMemoryRAMSize_min)
and WMS forwarded requirements (other.GlueHostMainMemoryRAMSize_min),
and in both cases would the value of this variable be passed to the
local script in '' (so '512' rather then 512)?

Thanks,
Matt