On Thu, 2 Dec 2010, Matt Doidge wrote:

> Thanks for the replies,
>
> I tried running the glite-info-dynamic-ce as the edguser and it seemed to run
> okay (but still full of zeros):
> $ /opt/glite/etc/gip/plugin/glite-info-dynamic-ce

So the following info are the ones published in the resource bdii, and the
problem is with this info ?

Then it is necessary "just" to focus on the lsf info provider ...

> dn:
> GlueCEUniqueID=abaddon.hec.lancs.ac.uk:8443/cream-lsf-normal,mds-vo-name=resource,o=grid
> GlueCEInfoLRMSVersion: 7.0.6
> GlueCEInfoTotalCPUs: 0
> GlueCEPolicyAssignedJobSlots: 0
> GlueCEPolicyMaxRunningJobs: 0
> GlueCEPolicyMaxCPUTime: 9999999999
> GlueCEPolicyMaxWallClockTime: 9999999999
> GlueCEPolicyPriority: -30
> GlueCEStateFreeCPUs: 0
> GlueCEStateFreeJobSlots: 0
> GlueCEStateStatus: Production
> $
> I also managed to run the lcg-info-dynamic-scheduler without error as edguser
> (edguser is the user set in our bdii.conf), I also tried running lsf tools as
> edguser (bjobs, bqueues etc) and these also worked. Checking the syslog as
> Jeff suggested I see no sign of any errors from the dynamic publishing
> scripts. I've been trying to recreate the queries  to the batch system that
> the scripts parse to pull out these numbers but haven't had much luck
> figuring that out yet. My current theory is that some quirk of our batch
> system is causing these queries to default to zero.
>
> Thanks again for the help,
> Matt

                    \|||/
                     (_)
INFN Sezione di Padova
Via Marzolo, 8
35131 Padova - Italy    E-mail: massimo.sgaravatto [at] pd.infn.it
Tel: ++39 0498275908    Skype: massimo.sgaravatto
Fax: ++39 0498275952