Dear Colleagues

It would seem that if one person unsubscribes to the Jorum-e-review newsletter, the whole list is unsubscribed (only from this newsletter).  This means that if you are on these lists, you may well have received an email to say that you have been removed from the mailing list, without even requesting it!

We are trialling a new way that we send out  the newsletters via Mailchimp, and did not foresee this glitch. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused, and  advise that you disregard any automated e-mails.  You will not need to re-subscribe.

This issue will be rectified for any further issues, and does not mean you have been unsubscribed from any JISCmail lists.

Once again, sorry for any inconvenience, it was a learning curve on our behalf.

Kind regards

The Jorum Team

Louise Egan
Communications Officer - Jorum Service
Mimas, 5th floor Roscoe Building
The University of Manchester
Oxford Road
Manchester
M13 9PL

Tel: 0161 275 6803
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.jorum.ac.uk
Jorum Community Bay: http://community.jorum.ac.uk

Jorum is a free online repository service for teaching and support staff in UK Further and Higher Education Institutions. Helping to build a community for the sharing, reuse and repurposing of learning and teaching materials,
created by the community for the community.

You can also have your say and find out more about all aspects of sharing at the Jorum Community Bay: http://community.jorum.ac.uk

To receive updates from the Jorum team, please join
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/JORUM-UPDATE or follow us on Twitter at:
http://twitter.com/JorumTeam