Apologies for cross posting

Do you have some great research of interest to other Health Librarians?

Then submit your abstract for the UK's only Health Librarian's Conference for 2011.  We have an easy submission process, on the Clinical Librarian Conference website, and we have even extended the submission date so that you can discuss your plans with your colleagues and then submit by the 31st of January 2011!! New service developments, partnerships with clinicians, ideas for quality assurance, using ipads to answer clinical questions - whatever you are doing, tell everyone about it. This is an international Conference, so we very much welcome submissions from anywhere in the world.

And if you just want to come and see all these great presentations then you can register now on the same website:

http://conference.euhl.org.uk/

Two days of the best health librarianship in the world for less than the cost of one day at other major training providers!

The 5th International Clinical Librarian Conference is in Europe next year (2011) at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens in the UK, on the 13th and 14th of June. Our confirmed key note speaker will be Dr Fiona Godlee, Editor in Chief of the British Medical Journal. Birmingham is centrally located in the UK with excellent shopping and within easy travelling distance of Stratford Upon Avon and the Cotswolds.

This will be a fascinating and stimulating two day conference, that will be of interest to all librarians, informaticists and health researchers, who help clinicians find the evidence they need to do their work. It follows on from the very successful 4th International Conference, that brought together librarians from all over the world at a joint conference with the International Congress of Medical Librarians in Brisbane, 2009.

Please feel free to circulate this your networks.

Best wishes

Sarah

 Sarah Sutton
Clinical Librarian
Cancer and Haematology, Children's Services, Diabetes Care, Emergency Department, Renal Services and Urology, Women's, Perinatal and Sexual Health Services.
Clinical Sciences Library
LRI
PO Box 65
Leicester
LE2 7LX
 0116 2523290 (Dial 7093290 from any UHL extn) [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]