From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Helen Wells (Archaeology)
Sent: 22 December 2010 11:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 'Future' HER Officer draft core job description

Hello,

Have just sent off a few comments on this.  Does anyone else feel like you'd have to be a Super-HERO to do all that?

Happy Christmas to you all!

Thanks,

Helen Wells
Historic Environment Record Officer
Leicestershire County Council
http://www.leics.gov.uk/historic_natural_environment_archaeology

Historic and Natural Environment Team,
Chief Executive's Department,
Leicestershire County Council,
Room 400, County Hall,
Leicester Road, Glenfield,
Leicestershire, LE3 8RA.

Tel: 0116 3058323

Leicestershire County Council - Council of the Year 2009

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you have received.

Incoming and outgoing e-mail messages are routinely monitored for compliance with Leicestershire County Council's policy on the use of electronic communications. The contents of e-mails may have to be disclosed to a request under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

The views expressed by the author may not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Leicestershire County Council.

Attachments to e-mail messages may contain viruses that may damage your system. Whilst Leicestershire County Council has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept any liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of these factors. You are advised to carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed may not necessarily represent those of West Berkshire Council.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this e-mail in error.

All communication sent to or from West Berkshire Council may be subject to recording and or monitoring in accordance with UK legislation, are subject to the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and may therefore be disclosed to a third party on request.