Hello Ahmend
You probably don't want to send your personal information to the whole Geotectonics mailing list.
John Waldron

On 2010-Dec-17, at 10:16 AM, ahmed abusharib wrote:

> Dear Prof., Peter Eichhubl,
>
> Attached is my application and C.V regarding the postdoc position you offer.
>
> Cheers
> Ahmed
>

> A. S. Abu Sharib
> Assistant Lecturer
> Geology Department, Faculty of Science, Beni-Suef University .
> Beni-Suef, Egypt.
>
> James Cook University
> School of Earth & Environmental Science
> Townsville, QLD 4811, Australia.
> Work Phone : +61-7-47816636

John Waldron, Department of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences, 1-26 Earth Sciences Building, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB Canada T6G 2E3
Tel: 780-492-3892. Fax: 780-492-2030. [log in to unmask]
University spam filters may reject some sources of mail.  If this happens, try me at [log in to unmask]