Dear all,
I have to put together a plan and costings for building an archaeological trench for children to have an archaeology day (3-4 hours of activities)- and have to do it in the next 3 weeks!
If anyone has and advice/ warnings about doing this I would really appreciate it!
I am also looking for a supplier that can build a sandpit big enough for a class to all dig at once which can be covered/locked up at the end of the day.
If anyone has any good suppliers for adjustable waterproof outfits for the children to wear, plastic trowels for them to dig with would all be appreciated!
I am sure there are many other things I haven't even considered yet- so all advice would be most welcome!
ThanksSallyChertsey Museum