I have been asked to propose ideas for Eco Schools CPD sessions for Primary teachers using our new 'Go Wild in Rochdale' outreach display & resources. Focusing on Biodiversity, one idea is to support schools in nurturing 'wild areas' and attracting and monitoring insects & animals.

As part of the resource and workshop kit I'm looking to include a good quality microscope compatible with whiteboards.

Has anyone had experience of using a microscope to fit this purpose and can recommend a particular model?

Thanks,
Lindsey Milnes,

Education Assistant,
Touchstones,
Rochdale.
Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from Virgin Media