Dear GEMmers,

I was so annoyed with the Standards Site being decommissioned that I contacted
the DfE in a grumpy old lady moment and apparently there is a link (sorry Laura
after all your panic!).

Below is the reply I received and the more important link!

I understand that since the Standards Site has been decommissioned, some users
are having problems accessing the old Schemes of Work which have now been
transferred to the National Archives site at: www.nationalarchives.gov.uk.

A redirect has been put in place so users should be directed there
automatically.  However, the direct link for the Schemes of Work is
http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20100612050234/http:/www.standards.dfes.

gov.uk/schemes3/subjects/?view=get

It's turning out to be a brilliant Wednesday (and the temperature has even made
it to above zero degrees).

Best wishes,

Lindsey

Lindsey Kennedy Smith

Lindsey Kennedy Portfolio
Museum Education Consultant
58 Albion Street, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham B1 3EA
Tel: +44 (0) 7768 132 280
Web:www.lindseykennedy.com

Care is taken to minimise the risk of virus transfer but Lindsey Kennedy
Portfolio
cannot accept liability for any adverse consequences arising from this email
or any attachments to it. This email may contain confidential material - if
you receive it by mistake please return to sender and delete it from your
system. Thank you!