Hello,

The earlier plea today for copies of schemes of work prompted me to check my own saved copies and look at the Standards Site - turns out, in the DfE's wisdom, they have decided to decommission it!

As we still have until September 2012 to go before the 'new' curriculum comes in and many heritage sites and organisations have based their work on making links to the lovely scheme to entice teachers to visit, I can see several pleas going out. It set me thinking that many calls for infomation could be resolved by sharing through a more interactive resource bank on the GEM website. Perhaps we need to be a bit more 'joined-up' particularly when it comes to practical resources for developing teaching and learning opportunities?

Just a thought...

Best wishes from a chilly Birmingham,

Lindsey

Lindsey Kennedy Smith

Lindsey Kennedy Portfolio
Museum Education Consultant
58 Albion Street, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham B1 3EA
Tel: +44 (0) 7768 132 280
Web: www.lindseykennedy.com

Care is taken to minimise the risk of virus transfer but Lindsey Kennedy Portfolio
cannot accept liability for any adverse consequences arising from this email
or any attachments to it. This email may contain confidential material - if
you receive it by mistake please return to sender and delete it from your
system. Thank you!