Hi colleagues,

My manager asked me to ask around what other museums do in the case of a school cancelling due to adverse weather conditions – ie SNOW!!! Gosh there’s lots of it around. Do you re-schedule the visit with them for free? If they don’t re-schedule, do you charge them? Are you quite flexible because no one can help the weather?

Any feedback about what your policies are would be much appreciated so I can pass them on.

Thank you,

Kelsey Smulders

Learning and Access Coordinator

Christmas Medieval Banquets  - selling out fast! BOOK NOW to avoid disappointment

Enjoy a fabulous traditional three course feast, drink throughout the meal (a bottle of wine or un-ltd beer) hilarious medieval entertainment, a festive disco, and more!

Contact us now for availability on 0115 952 0555 or email [log in to unmask]!

NCCL & Galleries of Justice Museum
High Pavement
The Lace Market
Nottingham
NG1 1HN

Tel: 0115 952 0555 ext 221
Web: www.nccl.org.uk Web:
www.galleriesofjustice.org.uk

The National Centre for Citizenship and the Law & Galleries of Justice Museum are trading names of The Egalitarian Trust. NCCL: Inspiring Young People We are a charity - No: 1030554