Hi - I think you need to start by looking at each 'timepoint' in all_FA to see how the individual registrations look - for example, does it look like bad subjects have gross misalignments (i.e. from the initial affine registration with FLIRT) or problems in the nonlinear registration (FNIRT).

Cheers.