Hello List,

We finished fMRI data analysis, and got excellent results with FSL. I just need to solve one problem, which should be reported in the tables. I got x,y,z value for MNI coordinates, maximum z score, and uncorrected P value, but I am not sure about how to get volumes (mm3) or voxels for the activated areas, for many areas were connected and can not be separated. I think I need to make autonomic masks for these activated areas, but I am still confused for specific steps to finish this. Can you give me some suggestions?

Thanks,
Hongyu