Hello Mark,

i revised the images and they are actually failed, so i am going to try again.

Thank you very much for helping me!

Patricia.

2010/12/28 Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

I've tried this with some artificial data here and it all worked fine.
So I don't think the problem is in your matrix or contrast files.
Have you checked your input images/masks?

All the best,
       Mark