Hi,

It is possible that your data file contains an extra entry as the last volume, such as an FA or an MD map, some scanners compute those on the fly. In this case, you have 33 diffusion-weighted volumes and the scheme you think is wrong is the appropriate one. By looking at your data you should be able to find out what is wrong.

Cheers,
Stam