Dear FSL experts,

I've noticed previous messages regarding older versions, and the
pointer to this website:
http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsldownloads/oldversions/

I was wondering if either the source for v4.0.1, or the patch for 4.0
to get to 4.0.1 was available?

I see that v4.0.0 is available on the above site.  It might be OK for
us to use that version if 4.0.1 is unavailable, but if possible could
you tell me what changes were implemented from 4.0 -> 4.0.1?  I
understand the drawbacks of sticking with the older, unsupported,
version, but we have terabytes of data already processed with this
version and would like to stick with it if possible.  We have a new
system that needs the code installed on it, and all we have is the
compiled version.

Let me know!

Thank you for your time!
--Ryan