I wonder that too Nina.
peace and Merry Christmas!
Hiu

From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Nina Costanza
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 6:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Harris's imaginary criticism

I just always wonder why Bill Harris always sounds so angry. He has things to offer, but the why angry tone?

NC
In a message dated 12/24/2010 1:28:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Asked to provide a citation for his "article" Harris avoids doing so.  I =
must conclude that this is a fictional article.  In his deluded mind, he =
has published things he hasn't written, just as he pretends he can read =
the minds of others.

> A decade ago I wrote an article entitled "Is Liz Berkley The Body =
without Organs"?
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Notice how Harris avoids actually giving a citation for this =
"article"...where did it appear? Doesn't come up on a google =
search....hmmm.  More imaginary stuff?
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> I was motivated to do so by the noxiously conformist gang-rape =
attitude of Amerikan film criticism=20
> towards both the film and Ms Berkley.=20
>=20
> Now I might mention that only those deprived of vision--such as Mr =
Kleinhaus
>=20
>=20
> [sic, can't even get my name right]
>=20
>=20
> -- personally attack 21-year old women in their first film role. OTH =
I, being of the elitist preening genre, choose to defend the =
minoritarian  and the un-accepted as evocative of a marginalist event.=20=

The attempt to bluff his way out of a lie by using metaphors of violent =
sexuality says everything about Harris's pathetic lack.  Sokrkry Bill, =
losers are losers.

Chuck Kleinhans

--
Film-Philosophy
After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to