As sent from my souped-up MacBook:

Please refrain from using such phrases such as '...was like:' or '...went like:'. It sounds so CHEAP.

And besides, I believe you got the list referred to wrong.

--
Film-Philosophy
After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to
For technical help email: [log in to unmask], not the list
--
Film-Philosophy journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com/
Film-Philosophy Conference (6-8 July 2011): http://www.film-philosophy.com/conference/