Hello,

The thread on the whereabouts of 'Netting the Evidence' reminded me to
write this announcement of a new resource we recently added to The
Cochrane Collaboration's website:

*Webliography of resources for evidence-based health care
*http://www.cochrane.org/about-us/evidence-based-health-care/webliography

*Books, articles & online resources *sorted by specialty
*Databases *offering online access to medical evidence
*Journals *dedicated to evidence-based health care
*Patient resources *offering access to summaries of medical evidence
*Tutorials & Tools *for evidence-based health research and decision-making
*Web 2.0 (social media) resources *to stay informed: blogs, podcasts,
and more

These listings do not aim to be comprehensive, but they are updated
regularly.

*Suggestions and feedback are welcome at [log in to unmask]
*
With best regards,

Caroline Mavergames

--
Caroline Mavergames
Web Content and Systems Editor

German Cochrane Center
Institute of Medical Biometry and Medical Informatics
Dept. of Medical Biometry and Statistics
University Medical Center Freiburg
Berliner Allee 29, 79110 Freiburg, Germany
Tel: +49 (0)761-203-97646
Fax: +49 (0)761-203-6712
www.cochrane.org