Dear all

I note that the November 2010 Bulletin mentioned the following:

Quotes and VAT
We'd like to highlight to Needs Assessors and equipment suppliers that when providing quotes, where VAT is applicable, quotes should be inclusive of VAT.

I asked SFE for clarification over whether this was to extend to NMH quotes too...they have confirmed that it does.

Some institutions / suppliers have been sending me NMH rates ex of VAT - I suppose thinking that this approach deals neatly with the problems / work caused by VAT changes.

May I ask that where possible, anyone sending me updates sends both ex and inc rates - and where no VAT is payable to indicate this too.

Many thanks

Simon Bloor

Simon Bloor - Centre Manager - Access SUMMIT

Tel:- 0161 275 0992 | Email:- [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

St Peter's House, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9GH

www.access-summit.org.uk<www.access-summit.org.uk%20> | www.supportingstudents.org.uk