Hi everyone,

I wanted to get some ideas as to how other institutions consult and engage with disabled students?

Is this done via student forums or guild societies? Or on an individual basis via feedback forms?

We have tried over several years to engage students with a Disabled Student's Network, leaving the agenda and direction student driven but supported via our service. The reception has been lukewarm (over several years) and we are looking at ways to improve this. We have tried at induction events to encourage people to sign up for the student's network but historically we failed to keep student's interested.

What do other University's do?

Best Wishes,

Dominic

Dominic Ventre
Disability Support Team
The University of Liverpool
150 Mount Pleasant
Liverpool
L69 3GD

Tel: 0151 794 4714
Email: [log in to unmask]

The University of Liverpool welcomes disabled students, for more information on the Disability Support Team please refer to our website:
www.liv.ac.uk/studentsupport/disability