The DPC wishes you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year. Our offices will be closed from lunchtime on 23rd December to 0900 on 4th January. Staff will mostly be offline but may pick up email in the interim.

In the December issue of 'what's new' (http://www.dpconline.org/newsroom/whats-new) Joy Davidson of the DCC reminded us that digital resources are for life, not just for Christmas.  In that spirit, although our office will be closed, we are going to use this period to draw attention to free online recordings and videos which capture the modern festive season and which quite reasonably form part of a cultural legacy which we think future generations will also enjoy. Each day we'll send out a link by twitter to a single site or video or broadcast.  We'll go back and see if they are still available next year. A bit like the ghost of Christmas past.

It's not intended to be anything other than light entertainment, but if you want to join in, or make proposals of your own, then you can follow our progress on twitter: http://twitter.com/#search?q=williamkilbride

All best wishes,

William

--
Dr William Kilbride FSA
Executive Director

44 (0)141 330 4522
http://www.dpconline.org/

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent and does not constitute legal advice.  We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the DPC.  Registered Office, Innovation Centre, University Way, York Science Park, Heslington, YORK YO10 5DG Registered in England No: 4492292

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5725 (20101222) __________

http://www.eset.com