The papers mentioned below may have information related to your question.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B758F-4YRXD5B-2&_user=1496715&_coverDate=07/31/2010&_rdoc=1&_fmt=high&_orig=search&_origin=search&_sort=d&_docanchor=&view=c&_acct=C000053083&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=1496715&md5=f66652728bc3fda1278e313926a166a3&searchtype=a