On 12/29/10 15:07, Tuan, Hoang-Trong wrote:
> Even though we have f03gl interface binding for FreeGLUT, may I ask if is it possible to call GLEW APIs from Fortran?
Yes and no. You cannot call the API directly without at the very least
providing Fortran interfaces (with BIND(C) in them, as done in our
f03gl). But you can call them if you write such interfaces. Sometimes
wrappers are necessary, but not typically.
I do not think anyone has written such interfaces for the library you
mentioned.
Best,
Aleks

--
Aleksandar Donev, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences