Dear Brian

Many thanks - that's been very useful.

Best wishes

David
Sent: 13 December 2010 15:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [aria discussion] Importing disulfide bridges

I've just added a Howto to the CCPNMR Wiki on this topic. I could not
quickly verify the formatConverter part of the process that I think I
followed before, but my project is littered with old "application data" so
a quick check with a simpler case should sort this out.

http://sites.google.com/site/ccpnwiki/Home/howtos/aria-disulphides

--
Dr. Brian O. Smith ---------------------- Brian Smith at glasgow ac uk
School of Life Sciences, College of Medical, Vetinary & Life Sciences,