Dear Mark,

I definitely have interest in contributing to Analysis.

I was kind of forced to use it because the rest of the group I joined
was already using it. Before I used XEASY and then Sparky.

In the beginning Analysis seemed quite clumsy, but after a course
given by Chris Spronk some things became even attractive. Although
there are still a few things missing that were available in Sparky.
After talking to Rasmus Fogh I started to appreciate the software
which is being maintained, and to which an end user can actually
contribute.

At the moment I just use Analysis for simple things like viewing
HSQCs, but will start the bigger project (like complete assignment) in
a few days. So, I guess it is the right time for me to comment on the
things I like/dislike in Analysis.

Would it sound interesting, please contact me for further details.
Kind regards,

Nadezda (Nadia) Kovalevskaya
Postdoc at the Department of Protein Biophysics (Geerten Vuister's group)
Institute for Molecules and Materials,
Radboud University Nijmegen
The Netherlands