Dear all

I encountered an error while trying to import a TALOS+ 'pred.tab' dihedral angle prediction file into Analysis using the Format Converter. This file was generated using TALOS+ from NMRPipe package version 5.5 (the most recent version).

The software complained that the headers were mismatched when I tried to import dihedral restraints. I then tried a pred.tab file generated using the eNMR TALOS+ server and that seemed to import fine. I think this may be because the pred.tab file from my own run has an additional column ('CS_count'). Unfortunately I can't use the predictions from the eNMR TALOS+ server because it doesn't seem to recognise oxidised cysteine residues.

I don't know if this is because of a difference in the output files generated by different versions of TALOS+ and I realise I can correct this manually using a script, but I thought I should bring this to your attention.

Many thanks

David Yadin