Sent: 03 November 2010 10:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [aria discussion] Importing disulfide bridges

I'm having trouble importing my disulfide bridges from my Analysis project to Aria 2.3.1. I've used the ccpn wiki to create my disulfide bonds in my chain (http://sites.google.com/site/ccpnwiki/Home/documentation/ccpnmr-analysis/howtos-1/create-disulfide-bridges-in-a-molecule), and from this I need to generate my disulfide restraints for Aria to import. How exactly do I do this? I actually thought that Aria could access the molecule chain data and create the restraints itself, but my guess is that they need to be in the "restraints and violation" window for it to be able to recognize them.

Thanks

Robert Dagil, phd. student