I am working on a data set of an T=4 icosahedron protein crystal, employing molecular replacement methods.

I've consulted a professor, he told me that my crystal is in fact isomorphous to the model so that there is no need for MR.

So I figured such command lines:
phenix.refine output.mtz model.pdb strategy=rigid_body+individual_adp

Here, the 'output.mtz' represents my data file. 'Model.pdb' is the original model, which contains 4 molecules.

Well. there is still the need for me to add in the non-crystallographic symmetry matrixes in this command lines, better in a file *.params.

Longing for reply.

Best regards,
chen

--