You're welcome!

Next time, irrespective of whether your structure is a new one or not,
please upload your images to picasa, flickr, your university's file
sharing server or some such thing and include the link in your email.
Don't flood several thousand inboxes with megabytes of pixels.  And
compress bitmaps, for crying out loud.  How hard can it be?

Thanks.

Andreas

--
         Andreas Förster, Research Associate