Hello Mike,

I would recommend PyMOL. Consider this example:

# get structures from PDB
fetch 2j0s, async=0
fetch 2j0u, async=0

# remove alternative configurations
remove not alt +A

# select conformers with c-alpha atoms
select conf1, 2j0s and chain A and name CA
select conf2, 2j0u and chain A and name CA

# select domains
select dom1, resi 69-239
select dom2, resi 250-411

# superimpose on dom1 and calculate RMSD for dom2
fit     (conf1 like conf2) and dom1, (conf2 like conf1) and dom1
rms_cur (conf1 like conf2) and dom2, (conf2 like conf1) and dom2

Cheers,
  Thomas

--
Thomas Holder