Dear All,

Apologies for non-CCP4 / non-Crystallography question.

I planning to spot plasmid DNA on a blotting paper for transport. I do not
have any idea what type of blotting paper is used for this purpose.

1. what type of blotting/filter paper should be used? will any type of
Whatman paper is good for this purpose? where (which supplier / catalog
number) could I purchase that blogging paper?

2. what is the typical lowest volume for spotting (will 5 micro lit.
sufficient?)

3. Are these "spotted DNA" are good option for longtime storage (for about 6
months)?

With thanks in advance,
-Partha